1. In West Malaysia, when the order is less than RM100, the postage fee is RM7.00. Postage fees is waive for order of RM100 and above for West Malaysia.
2. The orders of East Malaysia, the postage fee normally is RM10.00, if too heavy or large will be extra charged.
3. For Batu Pahat customer, you may contact customer service to arrange for time and venue to collect goods in order to save the postage fee.
4. We will choose the shipping company by the weight and size of goods, if customer wants to prefer the favourite shipping company, you must pay all the postage fee. About the postage, please contact our customer service to know more.
5. Customer can trace your goods after 4pm, you can login member center to check the Express company by using the tracking number we given.
5. When we send your goods today, usually the next day you will receive the goods. But we cannot make sure the time of received, because the operation of Express company not in our control scope.